Friday, November 19, 2010

Food for Thought

After re-reading my previous post, I actually felt a little shallow. The purpose of this blog is actually to give people something to do, something to try, or just some enjoyment from reading about someone they do or don't know (ME). I want to give positive messages that will not only benefit women but actually make them smarter and stop themselves from falling into that same damn hole. My father always told me, "Why do you continuously walk over the same hole knowing your going to fall?" I guess a part of me thought that after continuing to walk over the hole I'll learn not to fall in it. BUT before learning to not fall into the hole you need to learn how to walk around the hole. Just some food for thought. 

Peace & Harmony
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment